PBU in Numbers: 113 Professional Trainings
22 / 08 / 2022
Beneficiaries implementing projects with the Programme support have possibility to improve their professional skills and gain new qualifications. Within the Programme thematic objectives HERITAGE and BORDERS professionals from Polish-Ukrainian borderland build their capacity and expertise by exchange of personnel and conducting dedicated professional trainings and postgraduate educational programme courses
Under the Programme:
- 25 HERITAGE and BORDERS projects included trainings and educational activities for professionals working in certain fields addressed by these projects;
- 18 of these projects have been already completed.
113 professional trainings
- 113 trainings were organized for professionals and various institutions’ personnel. They included:
- 41 trainings for 390 representatives of border and customs services;
- 20 trainings for personnel responsible for natural heritage management;
- 52 trainings for staff responsible for the management of historical and cultural management.
Additionally, within these projects beneficiaries organized:
- 31 exchanges for professionals responsible for the management of historical and cultural heritage;
- 8 exchanges for staff responsible for natural heritage.
- project FriendlyBorders - international postgraduate studies for Polish and Ukrainian Border Guards;
- project BorderProtect - trainings and exchanging good practices for border personnel;
- project ROSETTES - workshops and trainings on exchange the knowledge and experience regarding common heritage between project’s partners personnel;
- project CBCPaths - improved qualifications of tourist staff.