Free online course on Interreg and territorial cooperation in Europe
22 / 02 / 2022
The European Commission (DG REGIO), in cooperation with the University of Strasbourg, is launching a free online course MOOC - Massive Open Online Course on Interreg and Territorial Cooperation in Europe.
What is the aim of the course?
The course aims primarily to:
- enhance Europeans’ knowledge of territorial cooperation in Europe,
- promote knowledge of territorial cooperation among universities and research institutions.
Who can take part in the course?
Target audiences include:
- the academic community (e.g. students and researchers),
- practitioners of territorial cooperation (e.g. programme authorities, project promoters, partners)
- citizens of border regions and organisations based in border regions that wish to promote the development of their region,
- individuals and organisations active in the implementation of Macro-regional Strategies.
The course is open to all interested parties. Participation is free of charge.
First date of the course: from 27th March 2022 to 4th April 2022.
Registration has already started and takes place here.